Relationship level 1: awkward flirting
Relationship level 2: getting naked
Relationship level 3: “what type of bender would i be in avatar”
team aqua is still better than team magma
This is my facial expression when i scroll down tumblr, it doesn’t matter how funny or sad the posts are
Mamoru’s superhuman daddy senses ruin R’s big surprise 20 episodes early.
So I never posted my finished Garnet cosplay. Sowwy~ I get so excited during cons, I never really take formal pictures.
PERFECT PERFECT PERFECT
favourite person in the world.
Why is Neil so awesome.
The more i see this the harder i laugh
Yummy treat! Here is a $5 gift certificate to Adagio Teas: 4188339816. Expires in 24 hours.
After months and months of captivity, some of my most popular fandom blends are being rebranded and re-released, this time as THE TEAS WHICH SHALL NOT BE NAMED.
To celebrate, this weekend only Adagio is offering ALL 12 of the blends in the collection as a sampler pack, rather than their standard pack of 6. Not only that, but we’ve decided to GIVE AWAY a full sampler pack to one awesome person!
Here’s the rundown of the giveaway:
- Just like or reblog this post. Please be considerate and don’t spam your followers with it though.
- Giveaway blogs are NOT eligible! That means if you’re selected as the winner and I go to your blog and see nothing but reblogs of giveaway posts, I will chose a new winner.
- You do NOT have to be following me
- You MUST be over 18, or have your parents permission to enter
- You MUST live in a country/region that Adagio can ship to. That’s out of my control, honestly, there are just laws forbidding shipments of stuff like tea to certain countries. If you’re not sure if your country is eligible, please see Adagio’s shipping policies.
- I’ll use a random number generator and chose a winner after the giveaway ends on Monday, May 26 at 10 pm EST
Good luck everyone! This post is long enough already, so for full descriptions of the teas, please visit their pages:
| the boy who… | our king | brains and bravery | late bloomer | godfather | the stag | the wolf | the rat | the sacrifice | spoiled snake | looney | the prince |
My sofa table full of tea! That’s right, I bought a piece of furniture special, just for tea. I was only going to fill the top section, but, um….tea happens.
Please note — I don’t want to win! The last thing I need is more tea! I just want to share my system with fellow tea lovers.
(And possibly find the number of a support group.)
(reblogging this submission from the source for formatting reasons!)
Featuring beautiful plant-life, this glass orb necklace is perfect to remember that spring is just around the corner. Orb measures 32mm and is hung on a 21” brass chain. Sold on Etsy.
This open cardigan is made of soft and stretchy knit fabric. Currently on sale for just $17.50 at Amazon!
All hail the reigning queens of 2014